Wednesday, February 14, 2007

For "duniaplasma" I was in school one friday and I had just gotten in trouble for

duniaplasma www.greateventsupport.com"About plasma, feature, pricing, rental"
joe kohout
Sex = Male
Where it happened = in high school
Language = English
Refnum = 9
I was in school one friday and I had just gotten in trouble for
using bad language. I got sent to the vice principal's office.
The vice principal was a VERY good looking woman of about 35
years. As she was deciding my punishment, I noticed she was
looking at me kind of funny. Finally she decided to spank me.
After she had spanked me about 5 times, she started to comfort
me by stroking my ass. I started to get excited and I forced her
into my arms. We started to kiss and I felt her firm ass in
my hands. She was moaning and in seconds she was striping my
clothes off. I started to feed my dick into her mouth and she
seemed to love every minute of it. I took off the rest of her
clothes and began to fuck her with all my might.
After that, I always seemed to get in trouble on fridays...
joe kohout

No comments: